Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request forum plugin Tapatalk and Syntax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScOe

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to request forum plugin tapatalk that enables to read this excelent forum via mobile device in kinda more suited form for mobile devices.

I think you can see more info on Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 (WP7), Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, SMF and more
They say it is not hard to install it and currently there are more than 10000 forum that support it. It is really a pleasure to read a forum with it.

Please consider it...

Thanx

It would also be great to have syntax highlighting so that languages like C, VHDL, Verilog etc. are easier to read when they are included in posts.

Alex

Yes this is great mobile plugin and we tried one day, but I worry about safe and security.

It would also be great to have syntax highlighting so that languages like C, VHDL, Verilog etc. are easier to read when they are included in posts.

Yes this is good idea.

Well they said on the site that it is perfectly safe. It uses security from the forum itself. You could maybe give it a try for a while and if you see some problems, revert it to the previous state.

I have seen the following feature in another forum that also uses vBulletin,
it shows a warning for very old threads and you can only post an answer if you tick the checkbox.
I think it would be useful since i have seen many users reopen very old threads, maybe some of them don't even notice that they reply to old thread,
a message like that (and action required to continue) would probably reduce the amount of replies to old threads.

oldthread.gif

Alex

Alex

Added :)
use [xcode=c for example :)

Code C - [expand]
void main()
        {
        TRISB = 0 ;     // set PORTB as OUTPUT

for(;;)         // forever
                {
                PORTB = 0xff ;          // turn all LEDs ON
                Delay_ms(500) ;         // wait 500 ms
                PORTB = 0 ;             // turn all LEDs OFF
                Delay_ms(500) ;         // wait 500 ms
                }
        }

Looks great, thank you!!!
Does it support any other language? (VHDL,Verilog)

Alex

I have seen the following feature in another forum that also uses vBulletin,
it shows a warning for very old threads and you can only post an answer if you tick the checkbox.
I think it would be useful since i have seen many users reopen very old threads, maybe some of them don't even notice that they reply to old thread,
a message like that (and action required to continue) would probably reduce the amount of replies to old threads.

View attachment 53231

Alex

I noted also this to install, thanks :)

You can download edaboard app from appstore or Google Play market.

Because Apple said, that I need pay another $100 for next year, app edaboard.com will be removed in next week, sorry. I'm start thinking about Tapatalk.

I would like to put in a vote for Tapatalk as well. I've had some issues with the android app. :grin:

Because Apple said, that I need pay another $100 for next year, app edaboard.com will be removed in next week, sorry. I'm start thinking about Tapatalk.
Sir then edaboard is not available in tapatalk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back