Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2-bit serial to parallel converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawanayyoub

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
I need 2-bit serial to parallel converter circuit design to give Inphase & Quadrature components in QPSK system .

Use 74AC11257

It would have been better if you would have given more details of your application, like voltage, what outputs etc.,

The input signal is digital data Bipolar +5,-5 and the output must be separate the bit stream into two bit streams odd and even bits (in-phase and quadrature streams) as in picture
**broken link removed**
About frequency and data rate the design must be achieved the specification in picture below :
**broken link removed**
Thanks for your time :)

your links don't work, check them once again, or provide the link in text.

your links don't work, check them once again, or provide the link in text.

OK the two Images is :
The first is an example of separate data
serial to parallel converter.png

the second one it about data rate
data rate.JPG

Thanks a lot :)

Why don't you implement this directly in a small microcontroller like Pic, it will be very easy and cost effective solution.

- - - Updated - - -

i can easily help you with that, in fact from building the circuit to coding the application.

- - - Updated - - -

where are you getting this 8-bit data from?

Why don't you implement this directly in a small microcontroller like Pic, it will be very easy and cost effective solution.

- - - Updated - - -

i can easily help you with that, in fact from building the circuit to coding the application.

Pic microcontroller ??!! I don't Know any thing about it coding ,,,,,,, I prefer to build it using basic digital component ,,,,,, i need the circuit in my graduation project and project supervisor reject any thing which i haven't in it good Knowledge ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyway if you can help me in basic design if that possible or give me your design using
Pic microcontroller and any thing to read it about the circuit & Pic microcontroller coding

where are you getting this 8-bit data from?

hye I didn't read this ,,,,,,,,,, anyway I'm using normal clock with frequency 333K Hz as 1M Hz as bit duration ,,,,,,,,,, I mean the data bits sequence { 111000111000.......etc} as 1M Hz as bit duration I don't know if that correct or no ???!!!!!!!

Please help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,, with my deepest thanks

Hi BhavaniT ,
Please if you can replay to me about this circuit , as anything you can help me , as PIC or any thing ,,,,,,, and if you can give me any Links or books that can help me .

Thanks in advance :smile:
Rawan Ayyoub

I am Sorry rawanayyoub,
I am kind of busy today but i will come up with some clear explanations within 2 days, sorry for the delay, i have some project submissions to do, hope u would understand, thanks.

I am Sorry rawanayyoub,
I am kind of busy today but i will come up with some clear explanations within 2 days, sorry for the delay, i have some project submissions to do, hope u would understand, thanks.

OK , BhavaniT ,
thanks a lot for your cooperation, I will wait your response , thank you for your time .

Kind regards
Rawan Ayyoub

Status
Not open for further replies.