Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MY LEGAL POST photo parametric amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

other-side-of-d-moon

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys
since a month ago till today the admins delete my threads i don't know why but i am sure without any reason but i think the only unique reason due to my technical questions!! however today i will use all my rights as a mimber in edaboard website i want to refer to the rules which accept me to ask my question. maybe the person who delete and blocked my accounts forgot the website rules.

7.0 LEGALS POSTS
1. Shareware and Freeware applications
2. Demo
3. Any Technical question about application use
4. Skills
5. Auto-produced code, if applicable
6. Technicals Informations and books published by independents writers
7. And all is generally not covered by Trade Mark limitations.

MY TECHNICAL QUESTION is
can any one of you explain to me how the signal amplify due to the photo parametric amplifier. i mean the signal will amplify before the photo diode ( at the receiver ) or it will amplify after the photo diode ?? ( because i am trying to model this system)

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

is my question quite enough to made you confused??? no one able to contribute to catch the answer ?

Last edited:

I don't know about your earlier posts but I don't understand your current question.

Keith

I don't know about your earlier posts but I don't understand your current question.

Keith

tnx about ur replay
my question was> i want know how the signal amplify using parametric amplifier in optical fiber systems

Optical amplifier implies that in- and output signal are optical. It has to be placed before a receiver.

Optical amplifier implies that in- and output signal are optical. It has to be placed before a receiver.

hi FvM
tnx for your daily support and tnx for your helpful. can you be specific even a bit more.?

tnx toooo much my soledad for your helpful, could you plz help me to get a simulation for a parametric amplifier using any software. plz i am waiting your present.

Sorry, I don't have any simulation software for optical amplifiers - only electronics ones.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back