Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18F452 help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
18f452 spi

Hi all,

I am working on SPI and I have to interface some SPI device with PIC18F452.
I need sample code for PIC18F452 in PICbasic, if some one have then please share... :?:

18f452 examples

Salam,

Try search internet there a huge exambles for PICBasic include SPI Interface, I'm sure.

Bye

18f452 spi code picbasic

SphinX said:
Salam,

Try search internet there a huge exambles for PICBasic include SPI Interface, I'm sure.

Bye

Wslaam.
Well this is very obvious when a person dont find any usefull thing through net searching then he comes to this forum.

So many time I have noticed in this forum that many users just say to search on net or google etc in reply.

No doubt there are many examples of picbasic on spi interface but i need the one with PIC18F452...
and this is what i could not find on internet.. and if you know some link on net then POST IT IN YOUR REPLY..
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

picbasic spi

First I must say that I do not use Picbasic ...

Did you take a look at the following examples from Melabs:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

The only difference between 16 and 18 series that I know is that Microchip renamed SSPCON to SSPCON1 on the 18 series and I have used SPI on both (but I am programming in C).

hope this helps and best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.