Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16f676 based square wave inverter Reward $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me about 16f676 based on square wave inverter cvcc. [Reward on this project $100]

Hi,
Please provide detail requirements. Is it Linear type or smps? What should be the capability? What should be the input voltage etc.etc. If you provide all the requirements only then help can be provided to you. Thanks.

Tahmid said:
Hi,
Please provide detail requirements. Is it Linear type or smps? What should be the capability? What should be the input voltage etc.etc. If you provide all the requirements only then help can be provided to you. Thanks.

thanks Tahmid sir
Is it Linear type cvcc. ,low batt cutoff over lode proteticon , ups mode [slectbul] ,short ckt protection ,12 volt dc i\p & 220 volt ac o\p sqer. wave. its based on 16f676 or 16f72.
or any lower cost pic microcontrollr.

hi,

first link : **broken link removed**

is a ups with a small pic, easy to modify with another small pic as you have the source code...

Added after 1 minutes:

second one is what you search for :
an ups with a 16f72, with schematics and source code...

I can give you my paypal adress with private mail PM ... =)

Attachments

• pic16f72_sine_wave_ups_with_source_code_and_schematic_1585.rar
    127.2 KB · Views: 390
oups sorry it's sinewave I gave you...
by the way it's better than square wave...
regards,

Kripton2035 said:
oups sorry it's sinewave I gave you...
by the way it's better than square wave...
regards,
I was just wondering why do you have resistor with one end floating near gate of MOSFETs?

it's only a mistake ...
it's for reducing heat by dividing the power in same resistors.
all these floating wires has to be connected to make the 4.7 ohms resistors be in parallel and dissipe more heat.
regards.

PM me for Complete technology with source codes for square wave inverter with 16F72, LED Indiactor displays on the front pannel, Single board design from 500VA to 3KVA, Upgradable upto 5KVA. Cheers

I have Inverter technology with 16F676 if u need please mail me

Did you try this schematic(pic 16F72) after assembling.
what is charging current.i see secondery volts of transformer are 7.5v,how can charge a 12volt battery.and what are functions of 5 leds.
hi,

first link : **broken link removed**

is a ups with a small pic, easy to modify with another small pic as you have the source code...

Added after 1 minutes:

second one is what you search for :
an ups with a 16f72, with schematics and source code...

I can give you my paypal adress with private mail PM ... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.