Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16F676 BASED 90-290 VAC 5 STEP AUTOMATIC DIGITAL STABLIZER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the difference is only 3 hours... here 12:00 and a few minutes...

By the way, what is the power requested in general in your local market... Here it was ... 4KW, 6KW and 9KW that is @150V 27A, 40A and 60A respectively

Here the most popular are 800W and 1-1.5kW.

I see... it will likely be used for the refrigerators... I remember we added this small power to complete the series.

Added:
By the way, I didn't sleep yesterday :smile: meanwhile I designed a new controller just in case there will be a demand again by the local consumers. I will use AT89C2051.
I mean I designed its main ideas and the hardware schematic (actually I simulated its zero-cross detector and its voltage reader ... next step is the assembly code.
Since the power (and current) is rather high I restrict the range from 145 to 240V and to be able to compete similar products around here, the output range is made wide like 200/205 to 234/240 :grin:

Added:
Do you have a question?
Ok. Have a nice day... time to sleep I guess.

Last edited:

any bodies know about "Differential power mode IGBT PWM static voltage stabilizer"????
i think it will be rather more interesting.

Attachments

• Def PWM Stab.pdf
    363.2 KB · Views: 565

any bodies know about "Differential power mode IGBT PWM static voltage stabilizer"????
i think it will be rather more interesting.

It is indeed very interesting if one can get/buy rather easily any component he finds good for the job and at a reasonable price.
The easiest step in a project is its design I guess :wink:

For instance, are you selling such type? Or the PDF is meant as a technical reference of a switching topology.

Last edited:

it's just an idea and some googling. i thought of rather "we all will give a try with designing". the pdf is just a technical reference.

it's just an idea and some googling. i thought of rather "we all will give a try with designing". the pdf is just a technical reference.

I see... and you did well... it is a reference for a novel and interesting idea.
The problem is in the marketing.

For example, most ordinary consumers don't have the knowledge to distinguish between different types. One uses to ask:

What is its input range?
If our answer is 180 to 260V... we will hear him saying: Too bad, I heard of a better one with a range between 145V to 260V.

What is its power and price?
If our answer is 10 KVA for $180... we will likely hear: Oh... I heard that 10KVA price for a wider input is $150 at most.

Naturally we will clarify that the ouput varies only betwwen 217.5 to 222.5 only. I won't be surprised that the answer would be: What I understand is that my appliances run fine so it doesn't matter if the output regulation is +/- 1% or +/- 10%, why paying more for something not too important.
Also, talking about efficiency will end up to the same remark since its effects cannot be observed easily and in a short time.

In a previous post, I pointed out that when I built (long ago) a stabilizer using triacs (to get better regulation and long life) I couldn't sell more than a few units of it (in fact I designed it mainly for my house). But when I produced the cheaper model (using relays), its sales helped me buy the first car just after a few months! The irony is that I spent more than 6 months in the design and test of the triac model while it took me just one week for the relay type. :grin:

If u desine 16f676 it is full fel also my reqerment. If posibol pl do it.

I am very sorry that I couldn't be interested in PIC uC because I can't get any support from Microchip (because of sanction) so I work with Atmel uC instead.
I finished today the schematic drawing of a controller using the 20-pinl uC from Atmel (AT89C2051). Perhaps it helps in something.

Note: ALreg3_01.pdf (50.7 KB) was updated to ALreg3_01.pdf (50.5 KB)

Attachments

• ALreg3_01.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

I see... and you did well... it is a reference for a novel and interesting idea.
The problem is in the marketing.

For example, most ordinary consumers don't have the knowledge to distinguish between different types. One uses to ask:

What is its input range?
If our answer is 180 to 260V... we will hear him saying: Too bad, I heard of a better one with a range between 145V to 260V.

What is its power and price?
If our answer is 10 KVA for $180... we will likely hear: Oh... I heard that 10KVA price for a wider input is $150 at most.

Naturally we will clarify that the ouput varies only betwwen 217.5 to 222.5 only. I won't be surprised that the answer would be: What I understand is that my appliances run fine so it doesn't matter if the output regulation is +/- 1% or +/- 10%, why paying more for something not too important.
Also, talking about efficiency will end up to the same remark since its effects cannot be observed easily and in a short time.

In a previous post, I pointed out that when I built (long ago) a stabilizer using triacs (to get better regulation and long life) I couldn't sell more than a few units of it (in fact I designed it mainly for my house). But when I produced the cheaper model (using relays), its sales helped me buy the first car just after a few months! The irony is that I spent more than 6 months in the design and test of the triac model while it took me just one week for the relay type. :grin:

actually i seen such, with 80v to 280v and regulated 220v output and rather low cost then ordinary 10KVA but the guy won't let me hand on his schematic. That's the reason i googled it and then brought it to the forum. it is feasible and worth a try.

Take a look at this:

Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

This as well:

it is very nice , but cont under stand its AC to AC regulation ,can u explain hear ?

actually i seen such, with 80v to 280v and regulated 220v output and rather low cost then ordinary 10KVA but the guy won't let me hand on his schematic. That's the reason i googled it and then brought it to the forum. it is feasible and worth a try.

I believe you are right. For many engineers who live in a free market in which all components and EDA tools are avaibale, this design is very interesting to think of.
In my case I am glad that I am still able finding some components to work with and compete some available products in our local market :wink:
You agree with me that it is silly to design a board you can't get even one component on it.
On the other hand, every new topology needs preliminary tests before starting the final design and knowing a schematic is useless if one cannot write its software (which depends on all details of the hardware).

Kerim

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Take a look at this:
This as well:

Since I don't live in Bangladesh, I can't see the videos :grin:
Thank you anyway.

Kerim

Last edited:

it is very nice , but cont under stand its AC to AC regulation ,can u explain hear ?

maybe this can help?

Attachments

• XR-EE-EME_2009_010.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 479
  • Def PWM Stab[1].pdf
    362.5 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: KerimF

KerimF

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you... tipu

At least, I was able to watch the first one.

Last edited:

so then whats going to be? any thing cooking Thamid???? when to start ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back