Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16bit ADC micro needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipnirvana

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
16 bit adc

Dear all,

Have u come across any micro-controller with memory of 256KB (Flash) and 16bit ADC(SAR,8 channel at least) with more than 250 segment LCD driver. I may compromise on LCD but not on ADC.

My requierment is to have that micro in less than 2USD per 10K /annum. Please let me know if u seen one.

16bit adc controller

No need to search any more, there is no micro with your specifications, at least none anywhere close to your target price.
You can get a 16-bit Sigma-Delta ADC on an ARM7 from Analog Devices but that device has max. 96K Flash, no LCD and costs approx. 3x of what you want. And just for your information, the cost is in the ADC and in the Flash, not in the more powerful CPU that you might not need.

https://www.analog.com/en/analog-microcontrollers/aduc846/products/product.html

hth, Bob

microcontrollers 16bit adc

Well thanks bob , but what i would be needing is very cost senstive.

cost for adc device in india

Look for CYGNAL micro controllers.

atmel 16 bit adc controller

well there is no as far as i khow .

the last Xmega sereis from Atmel is 12 bit .

microcontroller 16 bit adc

Any body else. please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.