Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help need~~~~~about HV process

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfssb

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do anybody know the process like this:

contain: HV mos vgs/vds>25V
: MV mos vgs/vds>10V or HV mos in small size
: isolation HV nmos or n-sub
: depletion nmos
please tell me
thanks
ps: Does TSMC .5u 5v/40v process satisfied demand mentioned above?
how can i get TSMC pocess document legally and conveniently?

Vgs>10V is very rare. IBM might offer such a process, AFAIR.

FreeScale smartMOS processes 6,7,8 satisfy this. They are not offering complete foundry to the general design community but I cannot believe they would turn away good business. ST and Infineon also have such internal processes that they may consider acting as foundry given current business conditions. TSMC CHARTERED etc do offer basic HV process which are usually single n & p LDMOS (or extended drain) type HV components and diodes. However these are usually just single flavoured e.g. if they offer a 40V process they have a 40V LDMOS probably a 20V LDMOS but nothing in the 5 to 20V range so the chip size is compromised. NPN and lateral PNPs come as free but unlikely to have zeners, schottkys etc.
Also, they typically do not offer high side drive capable transistors (floating wells).

yfssb

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Vanguard has HV process up to Vgs 40V

AMS (Austria Micro system) has a HV process which will do the job.

Hock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back