Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PTM (.pm format) model for hspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoshchiniwar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
can any body please help me how to use .pm format for hspice simulation... here following link to download the 45nm finfet.. whenever i simulate i get pmos1 is unfound, however i have put same name and tried many ways to do, but, nevertheless i got same error... can any body tell me what is .PM format and can i use ptm (.pm format) model in Hspice ?.. if yes could some one tell me whats wrong in that simulation..... or please tell me how to approach this problem any site or link books will be appreciated
thank you....

Even I am looking for the same... Can somebody help us.... or the thread author.. did u find any solution for this issue?
Thanks in Advance...

you need to download the bsim cmg model files and then use the instructions to install them. Then use the .pm files as model card files in place of the modelcard.nmos and modelcar.pmos files. If you are using bsim-cmg 1.06, and ptm model files for 1.05 then you need to add a parameter named devtype in the .pm file. Use devtype = 1 for nmos (I think) and devtype = 0 for pmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back