Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1500W Inverter Full Schematics And Pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it have very poor voltage regulation?
Its output voltage will be too high when the battery is freshly charged and/or when its load current is low.
Its output voltage will be too low when the battery voltage is running down and/or when the load current is high.

Inexpensive inverters that are purchased have good voltage regulation created by feedback.

Yes i can agree with audio guru,because many inverters uses feed back as voltage control,inverters without voltage control are very poor designe and it's efficiency will be very poor.

If Amjad Ali will add pwm (which is avail in AT89S2051,as 8bit-PWM),then he can control output volts of inverter.

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

I'm still wondering how fast you can turn off the mosfets with the 10k pull down.
What you suggest,which value of resistance is ok,instead of 10k.
Or 15 volt zener is right choice?

Well i wish Amjadali56 will modified his designe for more efficiency.

Re: inverter schematic and pcb

Hello cea, do you have any basic thumb rule to design transformer?

there is some confusing or either mistake in diagram that is atmel ic 89s2051 operting max at 5v.but it's vcc is connected directly with 12v.

The power supply to pic is not regulated,therefore the inverter is not going to be at the safer side.

plz snd me hex codes for atmel 89s2051 pure sin waves inverter

there is some confusing or either mistake in diagram that is atmel ic 89s2051 operting max at 5v.but it's vcc is connected directly with 12v.

Thanx
for pointing. it is serious mistake.

hi all, i am new to this forum and new to this technology.
i wana a transformerless ups 12/220V 500W or More

For that you neee boost converter to step up 12v dc to340v dc then you can use H-BRIDGE and driver your 50Hz.

Re: inverter schematics

i am giving you the schema of the 12v to 220v 1500W swith mode Inverter Full Schematics & Pcb U can use this to set up
Output wave is Modified Sin.

Hi...
Would you like to tell me there are two socket shown on page 3 that is [EXT1 2PIN]and [RM1 4PIN] what are they use for?

Re: inverter schematics

Hi... cae20452.
Would you like to tell me there are two socket shown on page 3 that is [EXT1 2PIN]and [RM1 4PIN] what are they use for?

Re: high frequency inverter schematic

What if I connect two 20A transformers, is it ok?

thanx to all for such a great support and interest. i have completed my prj with your help and support.

It look good there is still one problem the Vcc of the MCU is still connected to 12V on the wrong side of the 7805

Status
Not open for further replies.