Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12 BIT Single Channel ADC for Automotive App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umesh49

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I had been looking for 12 BIT single Channel ADC rated for automotive with temp range -40 - 125.
My speed requirement is 45kSPS, and I am having big difficulty finding one. Please suggest if any one knows about some chip.

Regards,
Umesh

Why ADC, this make situation more complex, use digital sensor like DS18B20 or similar, there is many.

Texas Instruments
TLC2543(M) (-55C to 125C)(C=0-70C)(I=-40-85C) 66kSPS

If an intelligent temp sensor with data updates ~ 1 second is OK the above DS18B20 suggestion is good.
But if you really need 45ksps try this with recommended ref. and OA.

**broken link removed**

Actually its easy to find these kinds of parts, so I am afraid your search skills need practise.

Reactions: tpetar

tpetar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your reply... I was looking for some ADc which would cost me around $1 (10k brkup), and I found this one " MAX11666AUB/V+ ". I need one with single input but will be going ahead if will not find some other option.s

Looks like a better choice since you dont need low power, Make sure you test for linearity missing codes , which is an indication of Vref noise or analog ground noise internal or unused input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back