Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100W Rms Amplifier - Single Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

csatombomb

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tip142 100w

100W Rms Amplifier - Simple to Build, Ideal for small subwoofer

Required Power Supply 25 to 30V DC.

Mount T2 on heatsink.

Follow Instructions on PCB File.

Email : csatombomb@gmail.com for any questions or suggestions.

100w rms

Nice tiny design. But would you mind uploading the PDF files of the PCB layout and schematics with more information on operation and construction and tuning the quiesent current preset ?
Thanks a lot

100w rms amp

Here you go! I am currently busy with a 2 channel design capable of driving 2 channels @ 100W RMS.

Will post design as soon as it is completed!

Enjoy!

csatombomb

100w amplifier

Please read instructions on PCB - Alll Layers.pdf - Biasing adjustments detailed here. Sorry , I not good at writing guides. But I will post a detailed guide with pictures as soon as I'm done.

tip142 amplifier

csatombomb said:
Here you go! I am currently busy with a 2 channel design capable of driving 2 channels @ 100W RMS.

Will post design as soon as it is completed!

Enjoy!

csatombomb

Hai csatombomb
Thanks for the PDF files. As you have mentioned about your 2 channel design, see that the two sections which can drive 100 watts each can be bridged together to be used as single 200 watts amplifier which may be ver usefull when used with sub woofer setups. Good luck.

audio circuit 100w rms

If interested go to the site **broken link removed** for all the audio requirement including Power Amplifiers (from 20W to 1.5KW), Crossover etc etc

ENJOY!

tip142 tip147 subwoofer

Hi Pranam77. The 2 channel design can be bridged. It uses 2 x TIP142 & 2 x TIP147 transistors together with TDA7250 driver IC. The design is a bit more complex but will surely be ideal for subwoofers!

Just having a hard time designing the pcb as there are quite a few components which I'm trying to route single sided.

100w rms amplifier design

csatombomb said:
Hi Pranam77. The 2 channel design can be bridged. It uses 2 x TIP142 & 2 x TIP147 transistors together with TDA7250 driver IC. The design is a bit more complex but will surely be ideal for subwoofers!Just having a hard time designing the pcb as there are quite a few components which I'm trying to route single sided.
Thanks for the effort. I'll wait for the new design.
Good luck.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back