Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 watt solar pannel and LED light

Status
Not open for further replies.

smhn72@gmail.com

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Salam to All

How many amperes are produced by a 100 watt solar pannel in 1 hour??????????

How many LEDs of 5mm consumes 1A in 1hour on a battery of 12v

salam!
ampares from a pannel depends on cells connection a nd power. voltage depens on no of cells in series. for example if i use 0.5v 5A solar cells. and there are 36 cells in series then my pannel will produce 18v and 5A. which will produce maximum 5*18=90Watt output. different cells have different ratings.

i also sold cells and other related materials.
i had constructed panels for myself.

Simple bright white 5mm leds need 3.2v and 20mA per led. you need to connect several led,s in series for a solar pannel.

- - - Updated - - -

salam!
ampares from a pannel depends on cells connection a nd power. voltage depens on no of cells in series. for example if i use 0.5v 5A solar cells. and there are 36 cells in series then my pannel will produce 18v and 5A. which will produce maximum 5*18=90Watt output. different cells have different ratings.

i also sold cells and other related materials.
i had constructed panels for myself.

Simple bright white 5mm leds need 3.2v and 20mA per led. you need to connect several led,s in series for a solar pannel.

- - - Updated - - -

if u are intrusted in making your own panel then i can guide u and can provide solar cells etc.contact details are
bilal tahir
btahir90@yahoo.com

thanks.

Keep in mind that the output power will vary depending on light level and that rarely will you get an output power equal to or close to the rated power.

You also need a sort of regulator for charging the battery. If the solar panel voltage is close to battery voltage, then a voltage regulator may be omitted. But at least a charge disconnect circuit for battery over voltage protection is required.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.