Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 points for matlab code

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinal patel

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all..
I am doing my project on Speech Recognition system..for this i required a matlab code for Speech Recognition (not identification)..Means i want to varify a stored character (or word if possible) speek by ANY speaker.. When ever a particular word or character is varified, then i should get high output on parallel port..If accurate code is available in C/C++ then also its allowable for me..
In short whenever any speaker will speek a pre-stored character then output of parallel port pin will be high..
please help me ..its urgent

Hi

You can search for hiddn Markove chain
It's used to implement speach recognetion
also you can check this
**broken link removed**

Salam
Hossam Alzomor

jinal patel said:
Hi to all..
I am doing my project on Speech Recognition system..for this i required a matlab code for Speech Recognition (not identification)..Means i want to varify a stored character (or word if possible) speek by ANY speaker.. When ever a particular word or character is varified, then i should get high output on parallel port..If accurate code is available in C/C++ then also its allowable for me..
In short whenever any speaker will speek a pre-stored character then output of parallel port pin will be high..
please help me ..its urgent

Sphinx is CMU's award winning speaker-independent large vocabulary continuous speech recognizer.

You can find the all the source codes and documents from the followng link.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmusphinx/

For speach recognition .. i coded some algorithm but its need to check for large data base. That is currently under processing.
plz write your query ..if possible i try to solve it.

Thanks

i m attaching the file...i dont know it will work for u or not...but u cn get some help....

Hidden Markov Model (HMM) is the only possible way for speech recognition. Implementing HMM on Matlab is a difficult task. However, you can use HTK for HMM modeling and you can use this model with Matlab code:

https://htk.eng.cam.ac.uk/

hi.......
well u can take help from colea.in which some of the simplest prog are already given.and if u need i can give u the soft material for c/c++.....

well try also in google .....may be u get it in future....!!!
best luck...

Jigisha, colea is the software through which we can record our speech with desirable time bounded and its useful for analysis of speech parameters. We can use colea as a tool but i am in need of matlab code of speech recognition.

Supiper, i donot know how to implement HMM on matlab.

jinal patel said:
Supiper, i donot know how to implement HMM on matlab.
Download the HMM toolbox and read the attached file.

search them on the internet

This code might not be directly associated with speech. But its rather on array beamforming.. Similar concept. Hope this helps you get started..

it will always be better if you type the codes urself... u can make it flexible based on ur needs... unlike in a borrowed code where u need to spend hack lot of time learning what it is all about.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back