Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0.35um Technology-TSMC process list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenkatramanMarathi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In the TSMC website there is large list of processes for 0.35u technology. I am looking for spice model file for 0.35um process. I confused which one to download? My aim simulating the basic amps/current mirrors/diff amps etc. Please help me to choose correct spice model for my interest.

Regards,
Venkatraman

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Web link that I referred is MOSIS Test Results for TSMC 0.35 Micron Runs (CL035, CM035)

Hi VenkatramanMarathi,

You can pick up any SPICE model from the list you´ve accessed in MOSIS website. There you found several models that correspond to several runs of fabrication. For each run, the electric parameters are a little bit modified (Threshold voltage, mobility, and so on…)

Which one is more correct?! Every models are correct. In the next run, certainly, the SPICE parameters will be slightly different.

You use one of them to have an estimation of performance of your circuit. To finish your design flow, it would be nice to find statistical data from the 0.35 um TSMC technology. Therefore, you can predict how the fabrication process will affect your circuit.

Regards,

palmeiras,

Thank you very much. I will choose one of the mixed mode process for SPICE analysis.Thanks to edaboard as well.

Regards,
Venkatraman

Status
Not open for further replies.