Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

【Help】ADS PA design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edison2012

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,i am a fresh for designing PA . can anybody tell me where i can download some PA Design examples with ADS software step by step.or some links ,some articles,your experience,etc. the original design file is better....i assure u that i only use them for study......thanks for your warmly heart advance!!!:grin::grin::grin:

You need to first define your requirements i.e. Power gain, output/input Power , S11 , S22 etc..
follow the following document.. simulate and see if you come up with same results!! then invoke your requirements !!!

Attachments

• 5989-9594EN.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
You must have output load pull impedance. If you have transistor model, a simulation software (ADS, Ansoft Des,..) can help you. and if you have not refer to datasheet and find that datas.
good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back