μArt - A UART adapter for professionals (too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I've got a small CrowdSupply campaign running, and I thought I'd let you know. This is just a personal project not backed by any company, and also the crowdfunding price is basically just manufacturing (+crowdfunding fee+shipping) costs, so at least during crowdfunding, this is barely if at all commercial.

I'm fed up with my UART boards that I need bunch of just to get all the voltages and pins I need for my various project, and furthermore some of them also seem to work unreliably. So I've made my own. Obviously I tried to make it as professional as I could and hence this is not just another ripoff of a reference schematic.

The μArt is a USB-UART(TTL) adapter that is universal and reliable. It supports all voltages in the range of 1.8 - 5.4 V, it has handshaking and other pins for flashing MCUs, it is galvanically isolated, it has a multitude of protection circuits, a case, and even some nice extras like GPIO pins. And yes replaces all my other converters, and it is more reliable and more robust. I specifically designed it to be well-suited for professional use.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/pylo/muart

On a successful campaign, schematics and certifications will follow. Project updates will be published about these so subscribe (and/or pledge) if you are interested.

Greetings,
Karoly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…