Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

£ degrees of freedom robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramone

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
degrees of freedom robot

hi there!

well i'm studying robotics at the period and as a first step i'm trying to solve the reverse kinematic problem of a 3 degrees of freedom - Rotate-Rotate-Rotate planar robot... does anyone here can give a correct solution to guide me or at least the answear (as a check for me)???

Thnaks

robotics craig

Look for the Introductory Robotics from J.L. Selig book. This has a chapter about Kinematics.
Or send me a PM.

degree of freedom robotics

there is another good book (incase you haven't got it yet):
Introduction to Robotics, Mechanics and Control by John J. Craig Published byAddison-Wesley

This book is just for you: "Asada, H., and Slotine, J.J.E., Robot Analysis and Control, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1986."

It is a direct drived arm with three rotation arm built at MIT by Asada. More over, Mathematica will be a good tool for you to test your infer.

jouranl of mechanism and machine theroy will help you.

you tell me the structure parameter,then I will tell you the position and orientation of endeffetor.
you can use DH matrix to calculate it.
forward kinematics solution is very easy.
the inverse kinematics solotion is relatively difficult.
3R robot is not diffiult.

but finnaly where we can found this books ? i am intersting n robotics too but i dont know where we found that you know ??

Status
Not open for further replies.