Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Peak to average power ratio MATLAB codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alharbi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
average power matlab

I am implementing codes for Peak to average power ratio (PAPR) in OFDM system. If anyone of you has already worked in this area, i would be very grateful if you can send me any useful codes. So far I've implemented clipping and phase optimization methods but would appreciate if anyone could help me with other methods like Tone injection,Trellis shaping, scrambler, PTS,...etc.

Thanks in advance

Alharbi

tone injection matlab

JK-FF

I hope so.

Well, thanks for your reply anyway.

clipping ratio matlab

i need this codes,if you get them

hello,
Actually I am doing project on PAPR reduction in OFDM using PTS scheme with low computational complexity....I got the code for the conventional PTS scheme but having tough time to code the PTS with low computational complexity...can anyone please help me with the matlab code???

Thank you in advance...

hi
I am too working on PAPR and need to do its reduction with weighting factors such as gaussian, shannon weights etc. i.e. implement weighted OFDM.
It would be really kind of you if you can provide me any sort of help with the same. I am stuck. Please help
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back