Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a good AVR C compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakaka

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I need recommendation on AVR C Compiler with good libraries and functions included, like delay function, pwn function, adc funciton, LCD driver, eeprom driver.......
Plz give ur opinions, thanks.

avr32 compiler

CodevisionAVR compiler is my recommendatoin.

it´s got an assistant that helps you initializing ports, timers, i2c, lcd, adc, pwm,...

in this url you will find this soft.
**broken link removed**

or download directly the evaluation version here.

codevision compiler avr recommendation

wat u mean by the assistant?? mean the drivers?? or email support??

avr compile assistant

Hi
I suggest you can use WinAVR (compiler) and AVRLib (library). They are totally free. With AVRlib, you have many functions for external devices.
http://winavr.sourceforge.net/
**broken link removed**
Regards
Muoinho

avr compiler c winavr

muoinhohn said:
Hi
I suggest you can use WinAVR (compiler) and AVRLib (library). They are totally free. With AVRlib, you have many functions for external devices.
http://winavr.sourceforge.net/
**broken link removed**
Regards
Muoinho

I second that. WinAVR is ported from GCC, so it's battle-tested. There's a great support group at www.avrfreaks.net

winavr libraries

it is best to work with WINAVR and AVRstdio4.12 together.
Just download both of them and access to AVRstdio, open new project, two choices: asm, and avrgcc.
it is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back