Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reset all settings in JVC AV-32D503 TV ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaDbOy3998

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
JVC

I have a JVC 32" AV-32D503 Television Set that I have messed up. If possible, could you please tell me how to reset all the settings back to the factory defaults? Thanks

Sorry to seem daft but have you tryed the normalize button on the remote.

If it is more than that and the setup information in the rom is corupt then It could mean you will have to purchase that from JVC,
Barrybear

The reason I wish to reset the EEPROM or all the settings, is that I have messed with the settings in the Service Menu and am not sure what the factory defaults are. In fact, I don't remember what all I changed (just to see what would happen heh). So for me, reseting everything would be best, but a copy of the original service menu settings would be great as well.

Re: JVC

"DISPLAY + MENU " as same

Added after 52 seconds:

service mode and tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back