Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need example for I-Logix Rhapsody C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxichucky

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can somebody provide the example for I-Logix Rhapsody c++?
I don't really know what it is doing.
Best regard!

Re: I-Logix Rhapsody c++

Hi

As I Understood it's a UML like system for designing Embedded Systems.
It's an equivelant to Rational rose from IBM but for Embedded Systems

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
ww.i-g.org

I-Logix Rhapsody c++

Hi

Is " I-Logix Rhapsody c++"
Supports SystemC or not?

I mean UML -> SystemC

Which then using IEEE STD 1666 to alow rapid synthesis.

tnx

It can support C,C++,and Java...etc.

Hello,
Rhapsody will help you "model" a software system which you want to write in C/C++/Java. Since you say SystemC, I think you want to Design a HW/SW system or create an Verification environment. If you want to use Rhapsody, you will have to understand the followign topics

-- C++, if you know SystemC then its obvious that you know C++
-- Modeling concepts, which is about Software design with UML. (This is nothing related to your HW modeling, design or verification)

Since you model your HW/SW System in SystemC, you develop the code in SystemC. Before you develop the code in SystemC, you may use Rhapsody to express your design. This will help you to view your design, work with your design, change your design. Once you have some UML-Design, as a description of your HW/SW system you can direclty code using SystemC. But you will have to understand UML and Rhapsody usage.

Kars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back