Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write source code for controlling a servo motor using PIC 16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijindran

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai..ne1 know how to wrte source code for control a servo motor using PIC 16F877A..i'm using assembly language..thnx in advance..

Re: PIC16f877A

You state that you know how to write source code or you need to write source code? Can you be more specific?
D.

Have you checked microchip website?
there are codes available for such...
just try a search at edaboard or google.

i dont know how write the source code in assembly language..pls guide me.. i want to know to calculate the pulse and how to translate it to assembly language..thnx

Programming PIC Micro Controllers with PIC Basic , by Chuck Helleybuyck, chapter 6, project #6 will solve your problem.
See if you could find the book at edaboard.

ho to et the book? do u have it?

Added after 1 minutes:

Programming PIC Micro Controllers with PIC Basic , by Chuck Helleybuyck, chapter 6, project #6... ne1 have tiz book ah?

u simply multiply the each and every value with 2^7.that gives the decimal value and convert decimal into hexa. use these hexa values in the programe

vijindran

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

i still can get to do the source code la.. ne 1 can help me ah? j

vijindran said:
i still can get to do the source code la.. ne 1 can help me ah? j

Take, read this and you find your answers.

vijindran

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi -

I am trying to interface a dc servo motor with pic16F877A, the code is written in
Basic. I don't see the hardware responding at all to the code. I think it is because of the initialization of the configuration bits. So can you help me out with what and how to initialize parameter in Basic.

Regards
Ankit

Post your code along configuration bits, hopefully some one will help you.
Its been years since I last used basic, but hopefully will be able to give some inputs.
What you have to do is post your code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back