Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power electronics converter simulation in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus models

hi here is new models

3 digit cc and ca dispaly multiplexed

3 didgit voltmeter chip TC7107(ICL7107)

Thumb switch with commom pin bcd and hex

regards
Fragrance

icl7107, proteus

thank you fragrance a lot>>>

i was searching for it

thank you

you are the best

new proteus

Fragrance said:
hi here is new models

3 digit cc and ca dispaly multiplexed

3 didgit voltmeter chip TC7107(ICL7107)

Thumb switch with commom pin bcd and hex

regards
Fragrance

hey do you have proteus model for DS12887 RTC?

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: New Proteus Models

Hey i'm using proteus 7.4 sp3. I couldnt find DS1231 and LPC2388 in library. Can you please upload them...

i`m using proteus 7.7 and the tc7107 don't work; this say:

PIN 'GND' not modelled
PIN 'OSC1' not modelled
PIN 'OSC2' not modelled
PIN 'OSC3' not modelled

i`m using proteus 7.7 and the tc7107 don't work; this say:

PIN 'GND' not modelled
PIN 'OSC1' not modelled
PIN 'OSC2' not modelled
PIN 'OSC3' not modelled

hi

these pin are not modeled any way or me it is working fine here is test jig for it

23_1287030703_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• TC7107.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 571
Reactions: felixalilopez

felixalilopez

V

I also need this kindly any one give me this file TC7101 of 7.1 sp2 proteus or any link of proteus 7.7 plz urgent..thanks

I also need this kindly any one give me this file TC7101 of 7.1 sp2 proteus or any link of proteus 7.7 plz urgent..thanks

converted to isis 7 format

Attachments

• TC7107.rar
    15.2 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: platinum12

platinum12

V

dear Frinds .... i tried many times to apply the same circuit in the icl 7107 datasheet for range 200mV but it didnot work ,,,, i don't know why,,,,
here you r my file ,,, please download it and find where is my fult ,,,, the datasheet circuit is Here.... many thanks

dear Frinds .... i tried many times to apply the same circuit in the icl 7107 datasheet for range 200mV but it didnot work ,,,, i don't know why,,,,
here you r my file ,,, please download it and find where is my fult ,,,, the datasheet circuit is Here.... many thanks

dear friend,

you did just two mistake in your design corrected design file uploaded here and also share your working circuit image what you did wrong never adjusted the ref voltage also never short the -vin and Acom you never required batteries to give power to circuit as it is virtual simulator so you just required power net hope this will clear every point further you can check this schematic.Digital voltmeter using ICL7107 - Electronic Circuits and Diagram-Electronics Projects and Design

59_1311662173.jpg

regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• 7107 Datasheet Circuit.rar
    78.4 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: xenoneng

xenoneng

V

hi i gotta a question how can i connect ICL 7107 to an lcd not seven segment i mean i wanna use a lcd accept using 3 seven segment but the lcd is 16x2 and it has 7 internal ports but icl 7107 has 21 internal ports :(

hi i gotta a question how can i connect ICL 7107 to an lcd not seven segment i mean i wanna use a lcd accept using 3 seven segment but the lcd is 16x2 and it has 7 internal ports but icl 7107 has 21 internal ports :(

there is another version of the chip called ICL7106 which drive seven segment LCD display not 16x2 dot matrix LCD module

regards
Fragrance

hello guys,
7 segments showing strange numbers,
any idea whats wrong? using proteus 7.6

best regards circuit

Screenshot (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor