Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to reset the forgotten security code of mobile handset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amihomo

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
howto reset security code in nokia 6020 mobiles

Hi

I have a nokia 6020 mobile phone and i have forgotten the phone security code .when i want to use a new SIM card , the phone requires the security code and doesn't let me to do anything unless i enter the correct code .

How can I reset the forgotten security code of mobile handset?Do I have to re-install the phone software?

any idea is welcome

I think you have enabled the security code. I think there is a default security code given in user manual, try it. Else, open the cover of your mobile phone and remove the small battery. after that press power button. again place the battery and start the phone.
I am not quite sure in the case of nokia 6020, but I think this will solve your problem.

Go to a service center and have the code removed.

Re: how to reset the forgotten security code of mobile hands

plz try visiting website mobile.box.sk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back