Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tutorials/manuals for CST Microwave Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction_crosstalk

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can anyone give me tutorial/manual file of Microwave Studio of CST?

cst tutorials

If you have CST, the pdf documents (Getting started, Tutorial, Advance guide) are all in your CST installation directory under the documentation folder. If you still can't find them, pm me.

Cheers,
Element7k

tutorial cst

I have a SWF that is tutorial of dipole antenna with CST Microwave Studio v4.3.I upoded here:

cst 2008 tutorial

part 4-6

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

kbr

saeed6244

cst tutorial videos

CST Tutorial

Attachments

• getting_started_1253.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,812
cst +tutorial

mtts,what cst version here?,i ask if u can plot many frquencies polar pattern on same polar chart?
also ask if u have two curves in cst,could u can subtract them?
regards

cst+microwave+studio+2008+example

Anybody know how to design a microwave absorber?
I want the tutorial about how to design the pyramidal absorber.

What the common material that use? what the dimension, size and high of the absorber?

Added after 11 minutes:

Hello.

Where is we can find at the internet about the tutorial, demo and other notes about how to learn about CST Microwave Studio?

I want to design a pyramidal microwave absorber but do not know what is the best material that can we choose, the dimension, size and other specification.

Anybody can helped me to solved the problem?

cst tutorial

Can CST simulate the design from ADS??? and if yes? how it can be works?? any ideas??

Thanks

Added after 1 minutes:

which one is better or more accurate?? CST or ADS or HFSS?? need advice

cst tutorials agilent

mfa2214 said:
Can CST simulate the design from ADS??? and if yes? how it can be works?? any ideas??

Thanks

Added after 1 minutes:

which one is better or more accurate?? CST or ADS or HFSS?? need advice

Please see the attached file:

CMOS VCSEL Driver Design using CST MICROWAVE
STUDIO® and Agilent ADS

cst microwave manual

CST and ADS can simulate together by installing a design kit. HFSS easy to learn, ADS for 2D simulation, CST not very easy to learn but once you master it you will feel it powerful :)

cst tutorial pdf

MSH said:
I have a SWF that is tutorial of dipole antenna with CST Microwave Studio v4.3.I upoded here:

Hi Dear;
please i would ask you if you have some other example training for CST simulation. the example that you have posted on this forum is very good to practice CST. thakn you very much.
if you have others video, can you please send it to me on my e-mail: najwa_news@hotmail.com.
i'll be grateful. thakns a lot.
best regards

cst+tutorial

Anyone know how to design helical antenna using cst or any notes that i can refer

regards,
kyg

subtract cst microwave

Hi KYG, ver. 2006 has a script for generating a helical wire under the MACROS tab. You can also generate one yourself with a simple script.

1) Generate a 3D polygon of points in a helical path using a for loop --> something like "for zz=0 to zEnd step zStep", "xx = R*cos(Ang)", "yy = R*sin(Ang)", and "Ang = Ang + dAng" where dAng is the angular increment given by "dAng = WirePitch*zStep*2*pi". The WirePitch is the number of twists per unit length.

p.s. If you don't want to use a script, then generate these points in excel and import them using "Curves-->3D Polygon-->Load File"

2) Generate a circle, the cross-section of the antenna.

3) Sweep the circle through your helical path using "Curves-->Sweep Curve". Also, use PEC as the material.

Hope this helps.

Nate

cst getting started guide

Hi guys, Can I get a tutorial on a circular waveguide for CST?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back