Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohazaga

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,,,
I hope every body are fine , well , I'm looking about different wireless telecommunication techniques used today. As wireless communication technology began different techniques come out with different usage , protocols, specifications , ... . So can you help to get more information about all which used today. Starting from the beging till current tech.
Thanks

if you need a good communication book, i suggest "wireless communications" by Goldsmith or "Fundamentals of wirless communications" by Tse.

if you have other questions, you can send pm to me.

Hi..
There is alot of stuff on internet. You can visits websites like www.dailywireless.com which will update you with latest happening in Wireless. You also subscribe to new letters from various RF and Wireless onlines magazines like Microwave and RF.

get into qualcomm site r any wi-fi related companies ... to get more info..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back