Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Feature extraction ( palmprint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

now i am doing palmprint recognition.....
I have extract the palmline cleary....
but i don't have ideal to use discrete cosine transform or discrete wavelet transform to extract the feature of the image, so that can be used in the neural network for classifier?
If anybody have ideal....please guide me...
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I think the wavelet transform is better.

Hi
I think u should test both of them, and no one can tell which of them is better before testing.

For feature extraction DCT based method gives you better result then wavelet transform based.
if u r facing any difficulty write to me
Good Luck

Hi i am in need of an urgent need of matlab code for palm print recognition,if you have one can you please send me a link or upload it,thanks in advance

could you tell me how to extract the ROI?
If there is any code for processing?thankyou for your help!

hi

I am also doing the project in palm print recognition.I will be cheerful if u share the information altogether. i think you have completed your project .
I need help in this part...

How to Apply a lowpass filter, such as Gaussian smoothing, to the original image, A threshold, Tp, is used to convert the convolved image to a binary image.

can you please help me. guide me. my mail: ratneshprasadkeshri(at)gmail.com

Re:code for palmprint classification

hi..

m doing project on "PALM PRINT CLASSIFICATION USING PRINCIPAL LINES"..could u plz send me the matlab code, its very urgent..my ID is shruthir.ec@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

hi..

i m final year engg student doing project on "PALM PRINT CLASSIFICATION USING PRINCIPAL LINES"..could u plz send me the matlab code, its very very very urgent..my ID is mayank289@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back