Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC MICRO BASED DIGITAL POWER SUPPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
+lab +power +supply +project +pic

Hill

Look at this.

4 Mhz => 1 Mhz machine frequency => 1 us per instruccion. Using TMR0 overflow as interruption for determinate high time/low time, we have 255 cicle at 1 us => 255 us witdh pulse ==> fpwm=1/T = 1/255us => 3,921 Khz pwm......

But the question is....how does work the shift register to set the duty cicle value....

Bye

z80 controlled power supply

terka said:
Hill

Look at this.

4 Mhz => 1 Mhz machine frequency => 1 us per instruccion. Using TMR0 overflow as interruption for determinate high time/low time, we have 255 cicle at 1 us => 255 us witdh pulse ==> fpwm=1/T = 1/255us => 3,921 Khz pwm......

But the question is....how does work the shift register to set the duty cicle value....

Bye

just read the artical carefully and also the code in the attachment the asnwer is there

pic based power supply

I had try to do it....but i dont know basic--only asembly.....

I had read the paper, but it dont explain this point very good....only underlaying...no exhaustive explanation

If i make a question , i hope someone respond me the correct answer....

If you know the answers, please show me, because i dont understand ....

Thank you

pic controlled powersupply

well....i think than the correct pwm frecuency is:

tmr0 oveflow from 0XFF to 0x00, and preescaler of 16 ==> f(pwm)=1/(256x16)us= 244 Hz...at 4 mhz external clock surce..

Bye

pic based dc power supply

Hi Everyone

Can someone pls send the file digital power supply.rar pls. Im a Newbie so i cant download this file

Thanks

japl25@mailcity.com

pic digital psu

Hi

You can use free mirror if you have no points, but you need 5 posts and been a member for 14 days.
Below Download you find "Free Mirror (no points)"

/Cl

ve2emm pic controled power supply

Hi I'am currently working on making a digital power supply. I've read through this project many time to try to understand how it work. Now I planning to use ADUC0832 For my project because it have 12Bit A2D and DAC. Which should be easier than create and control PWM. But I still don't understand much on Voltage and current controll part in this "Digital Benchtop Power Supply" article
I'm interest on how they use Comparator with "wireor" diode. I'm not quite sure how it work ... is it shut down transister when voltage is over and turn on when voltage is lower and keep do this over and over to make a stable voltage or it control current that go to base of power transister??. By now i design to use opamp to gain and make constant control current that go to base of power transister. But i more interest on this "Digital Benchtop Power Supply" methode. Could any one give me some idea.. Sorry if my question is abit confuse..

pic controlled power supply v3

Hello!

If you find interesting i upload the original file from Elektor of the digital benchtop power supply.

pic controlled variable power supply

Hi @ll

I can mail to thoses who whant the : General purpose PIC16F876A controlled power supply, New version V3, April 25, 04 of VE2EMM from www.qsl.net

the author removed his project due to some noise ??? around the pic or at the psu output.

I upload the 260kb file to those who whant them.

please send some feedback ...

thanks

digital power supply pic

Digital Power Supply ver2.0

pic18f452 digital power supply

schematic

build variable digital lab power supply

well very nice, am going to make this power supply as my project in power electronics lab. so plzz tell me "is this material enough?"and is this circuit diagram is correct ? means any changes in the circuit diagram??

www.elektroda.pl/eboard/viewtopic.php?t=49411

please, find somewhere on the edaboard my the latest post, few days ago...I think on the Homebrew projects... This project has some problems...
Also, you can find complete article on my site...

pwm regulated power supply with picmicro

misley said:
please, find somewhere on the edaboard my the latest post, few days ago...I think on the Homebrew projects... This project has some problems...
Also, you can find complete article on my site...

I don't understand, do you mean that you aren't able to find your last post?
If so, you can find it by opening: "View your posts" on the top right of eda main window..

See picture below

pic16f876a controlled power supply

Yeah, I knew that but had no time...
Nevermind, here is copy of my post:
Here is what the autor wrote:

Hello,

Sorry but that PS was not good. It was too slow responding and had noise in it. I have discarded the code and I have
nothing left for it.
I have rebuilt it with analog 723 chips.

Regards, Jacques
Unfortunately, I do not know how slow responding is and how many noise is in the output but te project is still very attractive...
Copy of the entire web page of the project can be found at http://microstorage.googlepages.com/pic_psu

pic_psu

Why do you keep uploading sruff thats free on the net
I woudl not bother downloading this file (poit grabber come to mind )

upload something good and worth reading not stuff thats free and you just convert it to word format form the web

Why don't you just put the links on here @
Oh yeah i forgot you need the ponits

wizpic

picmicro variable power supply

The best project, i am testing "analogic" parts.
thanks

microbase controller.project

what can i changein ur design to have 15A output current ?

Status
Not open for further replies.