Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issues with using sim300 gprs module for PPP connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone2006

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Am using sim300 gprs module for ppp connectivity.i have tested this on both airtel and hutch.airtel doesn't support to other browsers b'coz they are using proxy servers.when i used to connect it with hutch i can't go it with ppp connection when i used micro browsers its working but am trying it to connect it with hyperterminal but it wont work when i used the diualing number *99# with give connect data and i think it is sending the lcp linking packets and after sometime it is saying that no carrier.
hope anyone can give me any suggestions

gprs module sim300

Some mobile phone use proxy server and other don't use it, depend on GSM module, so your GSM company support any service.

SIM300 don't use proxy setting, so search about settings without proxy for SIM300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back