Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which electronic field should I study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I already work in the electronic field. But now i'm difficult in deciding which type i need to study?

Re: don't know which...

i dont understand what u mean...
please elaborate it...

What do you mean electronic filed ? Could you be more specific .. I think it would
be better if you switch, if you want, to an area which is closer to your present area.

don't know which...

There are a lot of branches in electronics field.Choose the field that suits your interest otherwise your situation would be just like the ice in iceland which tries to melt but doesn't succeed.

there are many fields in electronics . it depends on ur interest where u have to go . but what i think according to me u can go for embedded system line this is the best line in this time . and u see in next 7 or 8 years the main field become for electonics interest is embedded line all want to go for this line . bcz in this software also in it . which also known or learn by u if u choose this line .
and other line is communication line which is also best one but u cant expand ur self much more in this line . here one level u set and ur area in between that .
instrumentation line in electronics is aalso one of the best friend

at end i again suggest u to go in embedded line .
i have also send u some for embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back