Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmers for EEPROMs or PICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_risk_master

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to build a PIC programmer, when Im serching on the net, I found a thing called JDM PROGRAMMER, If you guys have build this one and has troubles in it, then plaese post it here

gee, thanks!

build jdm programmer

Hello the_risk_master

There is one based on JDM that is called WINPIC800,for me is the best.
Has two versions,USB and PARALEL port.
The Url of winpic800 is https://www.winpic800.com,the other is **broken link removed**.

Last edited by a moderator:
how to build jdm programmer

Its differents things.

JDM Programmer is the hardware, is a simple programmer, only need a few components (resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistor), very good for the beginners, use serial port, normally works fine in desktop computers but have some problems in laptops, because don't have the necesary voltajes.

Winpic800 is the software for load the program in to the PIC via the programmer. Is very fast, have many options, is very recommended. In the Winpic site have a USB programmer called GTP USB PLUS, is a good programmer.

The are other proggrammers like Propic2, PP2 use parallel port.

Regards

jdm programmer for winpic800

Yeah... I built one and able program my 16f84 from my PC. Nice since it take power from the RS232 port.
Then I keep it aside since it cannot be used with my notebook due to its lo-voltage serial port.
Now I am building the ICD2 clone which I hope to solve the programming and de-bugging work for a long time to come.

ue jdm

To all,

First and foremost, thank you guys for the replies, If you have other programmers especially for EEPROMs or PICs, please upload it here.

I have built the JDM programmer and works fine with PIC16C84 (It didnt burn my IC, yay!)

jdm programmer by feng

I recommended the PP2, use the parallel port of the PC or notebook, need external source but programs a lot of PIC's and Eproms, and if you build the adapters can program another micros.

**broken link removed**

Sorry but the pages are in spanish, if not understand i can help.

Regards

jdm programmer transistors

Unfortunatly no, my english is not very well for make a English version.

But the diagram is very clear

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Only with the diagram you cam build it. I made the 4 programmers and all works fine. If you don't find a english version y can help you.

Bye

how to make jdm programmer

jdm programmr here it is....i have built this one using npn and pnp transistors...it is working perfectly........mine is here......i use PICProg4U......all the links are here see if it is useful.....mine is directly below.....
**broken link removed**.....

**broken link removed** software.....
**broken link removed** jdm programmer.....
it has 3 to 4 versions.....i suggest to try the cheaper one....with npn and pnp transistors....

jdm programmer and winpic

i would ask somone to just google "LUDIPIPO" and they would find something really interesting... i've made it myself and it works great...

jdm how it works

i built this variant of JDM from feng. works well, easy to build.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back