Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Create Email Account Using PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex4

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got server running on Linux. I need a php script that can create an email account automatically when a user register to my server. ANybody can help me?

Hi
If you want to create mail accounts you should have a mail server for it. If your ISP provides facility to add mail accounts from some kind of web control panel may be you should submit HTML forms using PHP script so that new mail accounts will be created. However this is the wierdest way I ever saw.

When I had to something like this I installed Courier mail server ( www.courier-mta.org ) on the web-server and wrote a PHP script to add account. And this implementation was vey solid. But if you don't have thiis kind of access may be you should opt the first option, because most ISPs provide a web-control panel for the web-site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back