Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to publish my research paper at IEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_najam

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m a graduate electrical engineering student and currently working on a research project. i want to publish my research paper at IEEE, can any one tell me how to go through all the process.

i m a graduate electrical engineering student and currently working on a research project. i want to publish my research paper at IEEE, can any one tell me how to go through all the process.

You can publish your research paper or journal at: (Many other international journals you can find googling)

IJSER, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research

International Journal of Scientific and Engineering research. (IJSER)

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

You can find many other international journals on net, which has good value and indexing policy. These journals are nice place to start with.

The process of publishing a paper is quite simple. If you are a student (post graduate or even undergraduate) , and its your first paper, focus on the IEEE potentials magazine. You have to create an account on their manuscript central through this link

You will then submit the paper; the abstract, keywords, the article and figures. You have to check that the figures you use comply with the IEEE standards (i.e. images resolution) and that the paper is in the IEEE format, a template for the two column format is available on their website.

After you submit your paper, you'll receive a review usually in less than a month. Your paper may be refused, accepted subject to major/minor revision, or accepted. If your paper is accepted subject to revision, you have to read the reviewer comments about your mistakes (in the content, grammar, spelling..etc) , and then you'll correct your mistakes and resubmit awaiting the reviewers comments. When your paper is finally accepted, you'll be informed that the paper will be published in the next available issue.

To publish for a conference, check the 'call for papers' announcements. Actually, conference reviews are usually less strict, and you won't receive a comprehensive review on your work.

I have heard a lot of information about IEE yet I don't have any idea on how to publish research paper at IEEE. But as I have search the simple procedure, research paper writer should look up a technical magazine or journal that publishes papers related to his field. After they review the work and make sure that it is original work, they will publish it in their journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.