Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thesis topic in signal processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

senorita25

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
i am first yr masters student. i have to start my research in signal processing area. but i am yet nt sure abt any specific area for my thesis. can anybody help or guide me abt this.

Senorita,

Maybe i can help. Tell me what do you like ? Eletrical Machines, Control, System Identification, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic ...
I guess you need to define your actuation area and then choose the project. If you need help, contact me!

ATLAJ

ATLAJ said:
Senorita,

Maybe i can help. Tell me what do you like ? Eletrical Machines, Control, System Identification, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic ...
I guess you need to define your actuation area and then choose the project. If you need help, contact me!

ATLAJ
How do I contact you ?
Do you know well about Wavelet?

Senorita,

mail me on jr_unifei@yahoo.com.br. I never use the wavelet transform, but i know where i can find some orientation about that.

ATLAJ

could u suggest me smthn for a btech level final year project in dsp..i like ann,fuzzy...control...and power systems....some innovative work involved is wht i desire..currently i'm working on a neural n/w based power system stabilizer

hi.... im also looking for a topic for our paper in DSP.... mine would be about audio and electro acoustics... pls help... thnx so mch..:)

you can go for project inMultirate signal processing ..that is effecient decimation filter and algorithms ...it is hot topic now ...

can u elaborate further

U can work on OFDM.......
i will be gr8 exposer.......me too interested but unfortunatly..i am in a different path (codecs)

well right now i've just read first 4 chapters of a book on dsp by oppenheim and shafer....i'm good at mathematics and matlab,gud enugh at microcontrollers...so will have to explain a bit in detail...still not accustomed to the terminology.will b having a course on dsp only in the coming sem..right now holidays going on...i would like the project to have some simulation,maths as well as work with the hardware..ihave just finished my third year of undergraduation..thnx in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back