Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monostable multivibrator (not ic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpatrick

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have to use a monostable multivibrator without an ic, because I only have 3V and ground as power supply.

I have a comparator, which i want to use as an input for the monostable multivibrator . So the monostable multivibrator should increase the time duration of the comparator.

As far as i know i have to use two transistors, three resistors and one capacity. I have seen the standard picture, but i do not know how i should use this circuit with the comparator. Or should i connect the signal of the comparator over a resistor with the first transistor, and i get the output at the second one?

Best Regards,

Patrick

Try to use that comparator to trigger this simple monostable .. see picture below ..

Regards,
IanP

Pls advise how to make a "monostable" with just passive components, powered straight by 220V line without transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.