Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anritsu Wiltron 360 vector network analyzer docs available

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wiltron 360

Hello!

I have got some documentation about the Anritsu Wiltron 360 vector network analyzer. This includes operation manual, GPIB programming manual and others. If someone is interested I can upload it here.

This piece of information is hard to find.

CU

wiltron 360 user manual

Please upload it.

/pisoiu

wiltron 360b

Model 360
Vector Network Analyzer
Materials Measurement Software

Software User's Guide

This manual applies to the
WILTRON 360 Vector Network Analyzer:

Materials Measurement Software,
Software Version 1.02

and

Materials Measurement Package
WILTRON Model 2300-11A

wiltron 360 network analyzer

360 VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER

GPIB PROGRAMMING MANUAL

Software Version 3.07

wiltron programming manual

MODEL 360PS20A
PULSED/CW
VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER SYSTEM

OPERATION MANUAL

wiltron 360b user manual

Model 360
Vector Network Analyzer

GPIB QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE

Software Version 3.07

oh2liy

MODEL 360B
VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER

OPERATION MANUAL

Software Version: 4.05

Reactions: zn231

zn231

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
operation of a vector analyzer

MODEL 360B
VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER

GPIB PROGRAMMING MANUAL

Software Version 4.05

zn231

360 vector

Programming the Model 360
Vector Network Analyzer
Using Microsoft (R) C

zn231

wiltron 360

Programming the Model 360
Vector Network Analyzer
Using HP Basic

zn231

wiltron 360 manual

Anritsu
360B/37XXXA/B Series Vector Network Analyzers
Application Note

On-Wafer Measurements to 110 GHz

zn231

wiltron model 360b

I also have docs about 37xxx series and 46xx series, operation and GPIB programming manuals.

wiltron manuals

Do you have the model 360 Vector Network Analyzer Maintenance Manual?

anritsu ap-360

mstar-tech said:
Do you have the model 360 Vector Network Analyzer Maintenance Manual?

Hello all. I have paper version of service manual (also op. manual etc.) Also I have operating disks 3.02 with time domain, 3.03 with time domain and 3.04 with time domain. I'm looking never version of operating system disks and would be very interested if someone have never versions.

wiltron analyzer

Hello Pit: Could you please upload your Anritsu-Wiltron 360B operators manual to me?

network analyzer basics

K0YW said:
Hello Pit: Could you please upload your Anritsu-Wiltron 360B operators manual to me?

Here is older version of User Manual.

And I'm still looking for newer software than 3,04 (someone send 3,08 but bad luck and I lost it!)

Ramppa, OH2LIY

zn231

network vectorial wiltron

And here User Manual for software version 4,05

Ramppa, OH2LIY

zn231

wiltron 360b manual

Hello Ramppa, OH2LIY, Thank you for making your documents available for download.
I have a good file from your OM-RF Manual. Downloading on a slow tele connection is difficult, but I have no other choice in the rugged Mountain country of Colorado. My first attempt at downloading the User Manual was not successful as the transfer was cut off prematurely. I will try again during early morning hours when net usage is low.
I will also re check my software disc to see which version I have. I think its 4.08. I'll make sure and get back to you. I need to make a backup copy and could get it on some other media to send to Finland. BTW, do you know OH2RF and OH2AXH? They are fellow EMER's on 23 and 13 CM. I'll let you know of my hopeful sucess. Thank you for your help. If I cannot down load it sucessfully, I can go to my local Library in town and use their 11 MB fiber optic connection for a high speed download! Take care, hey hey! 73 Bruce

zn231

wiltron 360 vector analyzer

K0YW said:
Hello Ramppa, OH2LIY, Thank you for making your documents available for download.
I have a good file from your OM-RF Manual. Downloading on a slow tele connection is difficult, but I have no other choice in the rugged Mountain country of Colorado. My first attempt at downloading the User Manual was not successful as the transfer was cut off prematurely. I will try again during early morning hours when net usage is low.
I will also re check my software disc to see which version I have. I think its 4.08. I'll make sure and get back to you. I need to make a backup copy and could get it on some other media to send to Finland. BTW, do you know OH2RF and OH2AXH? They are fellow EMER's on 23 and 13 CM. I'll let you know of my hopeful sucess. Thank you for your help. If I cannot down load it sucessfully, I can go to my local Library in town and use their 11 MB fiber optic connection for a high speed download! Take care, hey hey! 73 Bruce

OH2AXH just used my 360 to make new 23cm-3cm multiband dishfeed:) Please, if you can make copy of that disk, and also copy those prog1/2/3 files.

Here is Service Manual (it's also on ko4bb web)...

zn231

wiltron 360

OH2LIY: Thanks for the ops manual. It onlt took 12 min to download on the Fiber optic link at our local library. I checked my software disc. Sorry, it is probably like yours, Version 4.05. It does have the time domain option though. Thanks for finding the Maintenance Manual. I'll take an opportunity to download it soon. Please forward by best 73 to OH2AXH and the gang. 73 Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back