Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REGARDING VLSI JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIA

WHICH HAVE MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES?

• BACK END DESIGN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FRONT END DESIGN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ananish

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi job opportunities

HOW ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR VLSI DESIGN ENGINEERING FRESHERS IN INDIA? IS IT ENCOURAGING?

job opportunities in vlsi

freshers can expect jobs in front end. Freshers cant get back end jobs easily...

vlsi jobs 2009

What is front end design?
What is back end design?

vlsi scope in india

Can more front end designers survive or complete chip design without backend desiners? and Vice versa.
Where does it strike a balance?

opportunities for vlsi

hi frinnds, i am doing PG Diploma in VLSI Design from CDAC. Can you plz tell me the scope and application of system C.

vlsi job openings

hi,

i am now working on back end design using tanner eda tool. how is the job opportunities for back end designers as a fresher.

Added after 28 seconds:

hi,

i am now working on back end design using tanner eda tool. how is the job opportunities for back end designers as a fresher.

vlsi jobs in india

As a fresher it ll be next impossible to break into backend design. since a lot of service based companies are coming up, its best to stick to front end to maximize chances of getting a job. once inside a company, if backend is available, after showing progress, ppl can always switch to backend.

semiconductor jobs in india back end

what r the areas one has to specialize or concentrate more in order to attend a back end job interview confidently.

scope of vlsi in india

will their be opening for fresher in VLSI domain and i am MSc Electronics 2007 batch
i did my project in VLSI (vhdl) and familiar with FSM logic,behavior modeling . i can relocate any where in India and if their is any opening plz inform friends

vlsi jobs for freshers in india

how can we get to know the opening in germany in vlsi

opportunities in vlsi

I found a useful group ,I just want to share it with you .
This group is mainly for the fresh engineers who want to start thier career in the semiconductor industry and become a great VLSI engineer.
By being a member of this group you can receive all the postings from blog VLSI Career which is really informative.

https://jobs-vlsi.blogspot.com/2009/01/vlsi-job-opportunities.html

U can visit "Fresh VLSI" Google group which can step our career into the next level.

https://groups.google.co.in/group/fresh-vlsi

My name is Siddesh H Banakar and I am seeking a challenging position in the field of VLSI / ASIC Design(RTL -GDSll) / Process Technology / Custom analog/Perl/ C/verilog

1. I hold BE(E&C) from Acharya Institute of Tech., Bangalore, India. (2008-passout)

2. I have successfully completed PG-Diploma/Certificate “Advanced Diploma in ASIC
Design” Training (RTL-GDSll + Custom Schematic/Layout) from RV-VLSI
Design Center, Bangalore. (March 09 to Nov-2009)

3. I have successfully completed “Advanced C and UNIX/LINUX” (2008) from
UTTARA Inst. Of Software training-Solutions-Allied services, Rajajinagar, Bangalore

Waiting for your feedback.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You
Kind Regards,
Siddesh H Banakar (Ph : +919964197763, ID: siddesh06(at)gmail.com)
RV-VLSI DESIGN CENTRE, Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.