Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Concept of poles and zeros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhasmana

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can anyone get me a document describing the concepts of poles and zeroes with different component combinations R, C, L ?
Regards,
Jitendra.

HI HERE IS THE PDF WHICH GIVES A CLEAR NOTE OF CONCEPT OF POLES AND ZEROS. THE ACTUAL EXPLATION, WHAT YOU ASKED STARTS AT PAGE 12.

ENJOY.......!!!

Reactions: KKR

KKR

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you. It is a good document. Could you share the book?

I can not download this files!!

I have not enough point to download this pdf, but i want to know the information about pole and zero. Could you tell me what reference it is? Thanks!

Sathish said:
HI HERE IS THE PDF WHICH GIVES A CLEAR NOTE OF CONCEPT OF POLES AND ZEROS. THE ACTUAL EXPLATION, WHAT YOU ASKED STARTS AT PAGE 12.

ENJOY.......!!!

Thank you. It is a good document

In the bode plot, when we encounter a pole then the gain magnitude decreases but in the value of transfer function increases (gain) .How is it explained?

cant download it 。。。thanks anyway

Read The control book by kuh, another control book by Ogata.

Check Gray and Razavi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back