Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Programs you recommended PLZ help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng_Girl

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, all

I want to ask about my senior project I'm working in a system that needs a database for it. This system uses a GSM to send SMS message to a host PC. This message must be divided into fields in the database table to be represented in a nice GUI. What can I use to solve this problem and what is the easiest and efficient database program? And how can I connect it to the server?

:cry:

you can use VB to design your GUI and ADO to connect a database where you can consider microsoft jet in .mdb or sql server as well. for gsm interface, you can use mscomm to manage the appropriate AT commands from your rs-232 for sms applications.

As alternative you can use php mysql apachee .
It is well known and one of the most used configuration . Probably this board is built upon these engines.
There re plenty of books on this issue .

The nice things about them - they are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back