Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check the condition of battery packs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can some one help me

hi

i have some battery pack is there is any way how i can verified that which batteries are in good condition to hold charge so i can make two or there pack with the help of these pack

regards
Fragrance

can some one help me

Fragnance , i am not the big battery fun, but if not wrong in early days Pb batteries measured by applying load to fully charged batter and measuring voltage drop (internal impedance) . You should test each individual battery in pack - try to charge them to charged state (full charge voltage should be stated for each battery type) and apply load test. Also battery failures could be specific to particular battery type.

If wrongly used battery could get reduced capacity due to battery memory effect . In most cases it is possible to regain battery capcity by training - specific charge/discharge cycles.

Try to find battery type - cell characteristics (charged discharged voltages ..) should not be different among same battery types .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back