Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How haar wavelet can be used in FDTD method for analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aravinth Kumar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
We are working on a project titled as "SIGNAL INTEGRITY ANALYSIS IN INTERCONNECTS USING WAVELET BASED FDTD" and we are quite confused how to apply haar wavelet in our analysis (i.e.) in FDTD method.We are quite familiar with FDTD and we had developed codes for coplanar waveguides using MATLAB.So, We request someone to help us with your useful ideas.

You can not directly use wavelet in FDTD method. you may follow the following map. At first, use integral form of maxwell equations, use wavelet as a expansion function for the field and then try to find expansion coefficients by proper method, like the least square method, Galerkin Method and the point matching method.

hi fasaghandis,
I hope you mean to say the procedure of MRTD.I will be thankful to you if you can make me clear how analysis can be carried out using MRTD.
Thanking you,
regards,
Aravinth Kumar J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back