Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

loading IeBindKeys.il for bindKey functionality in IC5033

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijMcnij

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all

i have a file with the desired bindkeys for Layout called IeBindKeys.il....and in the file it is written that i should type the command IeInitCommonBindKeys() inorder to set this file as my default...but it does not work?

any ideas anyone

Re: loading IeBindKeys.il for bindKey functionality in IC503

nijMcnij said:
hello all

i have a file with the desired bindkeys for Layout called IeBindKeys.il....and in the file it is written that i should type the command IeInitCommonBindKeys() inorder to set this file as my default...but it does not work?

any ideas anyone

Make a .cdsinit file( hidden attribute, there is a sample file in Cadence directory ) and modify this by adding

load command as mentioned below

load(strcat("<path to bindkeys file> ")

and when you lunch cadence by typing icfb& ( or anything else ) it will read that "initialization" file and bindkeys definition will be as you wish.As well as, you can define other skill codes to initialize for other tools and purposes.

.cdsinit file can be customized as site, user and project basis. There is hierarchy for that file, take care that hierarchy..
GL

nijMcnij

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: loading IeBindKeys.il for bindKey functionality in IC503

BigBoss.....you ain't called "Big" for nothing.....:)

thank you for the assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back