Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install CCTV while hiding the CCTV cable??

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledragon

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CCTV

How to installing CCTV with hiding the CCTV cable??
Any web site or guideline ?

CCTV

There are many ways to hide a cable you may even use wireless technics. You have to give us more details about your project (the building etc)

Re: CCTV

Hi Katerina,

I would to installing CCTV at my house for person use. I don't want to band my wall & siemen back the wall by hire cable. Any idea to hide CCTV cable?

CCTV

I don't understand a lot of what you are writing but there is no way to completely hide a cable if you don’t want to mess the walls (unless if you have a furred ceiling or floor). A tip is to glue (by silicon or something) the cable and follow the path where the wall meets the ceiling or the floor, and then paint it on the same colour. There are also some plastic cable pathways that you might use but they don’t look too nice in a house. If you don’t want any of these consider a wireless CCTV solution.

Re: CCTV

Katerina said:
I don't understand a lot of what you are writing but there is no way to completely hide a cable if you don’t want to mess the walls (unless if you have a furred ceiling or floor). A tip is to glue (by silicon or something) the cable and follow the path where the wall meets the ceiling or the floor, and then paint it on the same colour. There are also some plastic cable pathways that you might use but they don’t look too nice in a house. If you don’t want any of these consider a wireless CCTV solution.

sorry for my english not good and still reply me....thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back