Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pads designer, pads logic and schematic part of the pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seyyah

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pads logic

These tools have limited 2d drawing capability and makes difficult to create own libraries and adding 2d drawings on the schematic. Also editing functionality is very bad. Does mentor or other pcb software has better schematic drawing software which can work with pads layout or export to power logic pads designer etc. I don't understand why mentor doesn't add some functionality to these types of thing which improves visuality. I like powerpcb but i have trouble some with their schematic programs. Also pads libraries are limited in comparison to most of the other software packages even the simple ones.

pads logic library

U can use the tool of mentor "schcvt.exe" to convert protel or orcad sch lib to power logic, or u can import dxf file to powerpcb and save as a library. then u can use it in power logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back