Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a 433 MHz PCB antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
RF is not really my field od expertise, but I hoped to face not that many problems.

I am designing a 433MHz short range radio link, and I would like to employ an integrated PCB antenna.

I found a few general application notes on the net, but still i don not know how to determine dimensions for a given antenna gain and pattern. I haven't seen it anywhere. Yes, I know these are just rough estimates, but I still need some guidance, a place to start and a direction to change things if something go bad.

I would like to specificallu employ a structure I saw being called a loop antenna, where all the components are in the middle of the PCB, antenna making a rim around it. But, no calculations I found...

Could somebody point me to a suitable handbook or design guide?
I checked most of the related posts on the forum. Either I missed something or there is not what I really need

Many helps in advance

Added after 15 minutes:

I have just seen that I in a way missed the forum. Is it possible for an administrator to move the topis to appropriate, antenna, forum? Without a shitlisting, I hope :)

433 mhz pcb antenna

Thanx IanP. Very nice
I am afraid I'd be back soon with some other questions :)

433mhz antenna design

This is also a good tutorial

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back