Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parasitic Capacitance

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to take into account the parasitic capacitance of components in VCO design?

you can generally account for parasitics of devices using the component model given by the manefacturer just choose the prorper ideal values of resistances and capacitors then use the exact model(0603 package resistors ,caps) supplied by the manefacturer build it up or use the ready made equivelent models in the simulator you are using and tweak your design to the desired o/p.
i hope this is what you where looking for.
h0op

Hi,

Can anybody provide me the model of 0603 & 0402 packages for resistor, capacitor and inductor. I mean ......... I need an euivalent ckt. of 0402 SMD chip resistor, inductor and capacitor.

No matter it can be of any manufacturer.

--X--

Are there any other companies also which gives S-parameter or any parasitic model for their SMD passives?

I searched for Meggitt Electronic and Tyco Electronics ........ but couldn't find any reliable link.

Can anybody help me???

--X--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back