Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Diagnostic interface for OPEL car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmp

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
opel obd2 interface schematic

Hi,

I need any information about the diagnostic interface of OPEL car's... I need to design a clone, of Tech-2, or Tech-1 diagnostic interface, for my own purposes. Can someone help me? Any interface schematic, or PC software can help me too..

tech1 diagnostic

GM and Opel cars uses VPW interface. I think datasheets and links below will be useful:

http://obddiagnostics.com/
http://www.hptuners.com

Texas instruments (with TMS470) and Freescale (with HC12 series) had built in Class 2 Interface (J1850 VPW) machines into your processors. If you need some help about any OBD2 interface: J1850VPW, J1850PWM, KWP2000, ISO9141-2 and CAN, or interface in TRUCKS SAE J1587/1708, because I work with this protocols.

opel diagnostic forum

Hi,

I have a Corsa, forom 1995. It has got the old ALDL???? Interface, it's not OBD compatible... Have You some infos from that interface too?

aldl interface opel

what software and intrface can be used with vectra A 20 16V, XEJ engine

opel diagnostic tech1 schematic

I think almost newer opel after ´96 use OBDII interface

interface opel

leomecma said:
This protocol don't have standards and is very old, I don't have much information about this.

Will u plz help me with OBD II protocols used in Toyota corralla, Honda and suzuki cars. I have searched the net but it seems that useful free data does not exist. I will require the specification/ possible application notes of the protocols used in these systems. I will be much grateful......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back