Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book for learning how to interface ARM7TDMI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZX_SPECTRUM128

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have spent the last year learning the assembly of ARM7TDMI and actually i become pretty good at it.
but the two books i used to learn ARM7TDMI almost provided no thorough chapters about interfacing the ARM7TDMI. i tried to look for a book that covers interfacing on amazon but i couldn't find one; all the book that cover interfacing are cortex-m books, i know that eventually i need to switch to cortex-m but right now i prefer to stick to ARM7TDMI.

isn't there any books out there that has a healthy coverage of ARM7TDMI interfacing ??!!

could you recommend any

NOTE: i don't want websites and tutorials i need a book

This family is more than 15 years old so it might be difficult to find any book published recently.

yes i am aware of that. but there must be some books that have been published back in the time.
so do you know of any such title.
i don't mind an old book, if you provide a title then i would look for it in old used books stores or i might find a PDF version online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back