Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect ht9032d to arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishdev

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a small project which involves the use of ht9032d connected to the phone line and the output will be connected to the arduino. My phone line gives 48.2V. I have implemented the circuit just as in the datasheet. A slight change is that i am using 275 V capacitor. I am not getting any values when the phone rings from the serial monitor of arduino. Is it because of the capacitor voltage.

Attachments

• HT9032.PDF
    878.2 KB · Views: 88

Hi,

I have implemented the circuit just as in the datasheet.
There are several schematics in the datasheet.

A slight change is that i am using 275 V capacitor.
There are several capacitor in each schematic.
What capacitor do you talk about?

But usually the voltage specification of a capacitor won´t harm it´s funciton.

What telephone line standard do you use?

Klaus

ht9032diagram.png

please find attached the circuit diagram that i used. The red box is the one that omitted.

In fact, my phone is connected to the modem via the rj11 cable, the service is voip. And the capacitor of 275V is the 0.2uF. I do not know whether the problem lies in my circuitry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back